Website Premiere Response
Premiere Response, a division of American Customer Care, is a contact center that focuses on high level customer communications. We are excited to announce that we are currently seeking Customer Service Representatives that are available to work flexible hours. We value our employees at Premiere Response and offer a competitive pay and benefits package, an encouraging, supportive environment with constant training, professional development, recognition programs and a wide variety of career advancement opportunities. Your growth opportunities are endless!
Major Responsibilities :
• Answering calls to provide information to customers.
• Identify and responds to customer’s needs
• Tracks call related information of each call received for auditing and reporting purposes
• Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up.
• Help members navigate through the website.
• Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve member issues.
• Partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
• Meet required metrics in efficiency and effectiveness.
• May provide other client specific duties as necessary and required by program/account
• Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience educating customers or handling customer concerns.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• Ability to quickly identify requested information and anticipate future needs.
• Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities.
• Compassionate and empathetic conflict management skills.
• Strong attention to quality and detail.
• Ability to be reliable and punctual in work attendance.
• Ability to adhere to a schedule.
• Some college coursework required
Required experience:Customer Service: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time