Website Valley Hospitality Services, LLC
Complete on-site training and designated Restaurant training.
· Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
· Maintain regular attendance and daily payroll according to the needs of the restaurant.
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, i.e. wearing the proper uniform and name tag while on duty to include all staff.
· Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the restaurant.
· Supervise restaurant personnel.
· Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
· Work with the other Restaurant Managers and Supervisors and keep them informed of issues as they arise.
· Keep immediate supervisor informed of all matters requiring attention.
· Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
· Monitor quality of service in the restaurant by visiting all tables during the meal period.
· Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
· Ensure compliance with requisition procedures.
· Be visible on the floor and assist staff as needed during each meal period.
· Conduct staff performance reviews in accordance with Valley’s standards.
· Ensure the proper training of employees.
· Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and restaurant training.
· Interview candidates for all F&B positions.
· Conduct and attend all required meetings.
· Complete tip reporting.
· Perform any other duties as requested by management.